We are thrilled to have Keira Andrews with us today here at Sinfully. She has popped in to celebrate the release of Fight the Tide, the sequel to Kick at the Darkness and share the Top Five Things I’d Miss in a Zombie Apocalypse. Go check it out!
Top Five Things I’d Miss in a Zombie Apocalypse
In my new book Fight the Tide (the sequel to Kick at the Darkness), a terrifying virus has been unleashed on humanity, turning normal people into crazed killers. While not technically undead, they are zombies in spirit.
My heroes Parker and Adam were thrust together in a struggle to survive, and that struggle continues in the second part of their journey. It’s been a few months since the world was thrown into chaos. There’s no end in sight, and the little things we all take for granted are a thing of the past.
Here’s the top five things I’d miss in a zombie apocalypse:
5. My friends and family, of course. That really goes without saying, but just for the record! I have so many long-distance friends, and we’d very likely never see each other again or have a chance to say goodbye.
4. Oh, how I’d miss ice cream. Haagen-dazs cookie dough would be no more. :((
3. Cold beverages, in particular Diet Coke. I love iced drinks. I’d probably never have cold things again. Although, living in Canada, come winter I would likely have more ice than I’d ever want.
2. TV and movies. This hits Adam particularly hard as well since he was a cinema major.
1. The internet. Sweet, sweet internet. No more Google at the tip of my fingers! No more email, or Facebook, or IMDb. On the upside, I’d have a lot more free time to fight off the creeper hordes…
How about you? What would you miss the most if the world went to hell in a handbasket?
Fight the Tide
(Kick at the Darkness #2)
Published ~ 25 July 2016
Genre ~ Paranormal, Dystopian M/M Romance
Adrift in a post-apocalyptic world, they only have each other. Is it enough?
A virus that turns the infected into zombie-like killers spreads through a burning world thrown into lawless chaos. Lovers Parker and Adam have escaped to the open sea when they hear a message over the airwaves from a place called Salvation Island—a supposed safe haven.
Orphaned as a child, werewolf Adam has always longed for a pack. He’s eager to investigate the island, but Parker doesn’t think for a nanosecond that the voice on the radio can be believed. He doesn’t trust anyone but Adam and is determined to keep it that way. They don’t need anyone else complicating their struggle to survive. Or do they?
Danger on the high seas can surface in a heartbeat, and if Parker and Adam aren’t careful, the current will drag them under.
This gay romance is a dystopian adventure featuring a werewolf, his boyfriend, and their struggle to find a place to call home.
::: DEBRA’S REVIEW :::
Book 1: Kick at the Darkness
Meet Keira Andrews
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.”