Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Charlie Cochet’s Men & Mischief Monthly Author Column… THIRDS Beyond the Books.



Hello all! Thank you so much for joining me today for another installment of Men & Mischief. I’m super excited to be sharing with you the cover to THIRDS Beyond the Books: Volume 2 which is releasing October 12th!

For those who may not know what THIRDS Beyond the Books is, it's a collection of THIRDS flash fiction stories written to prompts submitted by readers. It started in 2014 not long after the release of Hell & High Water (THIRDS, Book 1) when I decided I wanted to do a little more for the THIRDS fans. Something fun to help ease the wait between THIRDS book releases. Every Thursday (except for the month of a THIRDS book release) I post something THIRDS related, whether it's a sneak peek, a character interview, or a flash fiction story. Over 150,000 words of flash fiction have been written to date!

Writing these stories has been so much fun, and I'm constantly amazed by the imaginative prompts left by readers, involving all the different THIRDS characters. Getting to visit the characters at various points in their lives, seeing events that have made them who they are today has been a wonderful experience.

Each book features a new, previously unpublished THIRDS Thursday flash fiction story, and all my royalties for volumes 1 and 2 are being donated to Big Cat Rescue, a big cat sanctuary in Tampa, Florida. If you haven’t read the THIRDS series, there are a few stories in volume 2 that relate to events that take place in books 4, 5, and 6. The book will likely go up for pre-order around the 12th of Septmeber, but I'll be sure to post about it on my blog.

L.C. Chase has done all the THIRDS books covers, as well as the THIRDS Beyond the Books covers. She did another fabulous job with volume 2!

So, coming October 12th, THIRDS Beyond the Book: Volume 2!


Want to know more about THIRDS Thursday? Find out more here.

THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 1

FF_Divider_Pink THIRDS-Series-Banner


Hell & High Water (THIRDS, Book 1) Blood & Thunder (THIRDS Book 2) Rack & Ruin (THIRDS, Book 3) Rise & Fall (THIRDS, Book 4) Against the Grain (THIRDS, Book 5) Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS, Book 6) Smoke & Mirrors (THIRDS, Book 7)

THIRDS Beyond the Books: Volume 1


Meet Charlie Cochet


Charlie Cochet is an author by day and artist by night. Always quick to succumb to the whispers of her wayward muse, no star is out of reach when following her passion. From adventurous agents and sexy shifters, to society gentlemen and hardboiled detectives, there’s bound to be plenty of mischief for her heroes to find themselves in, and plenty of romance, too!

Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found reading, drawing, or watching movies. She runs on coffee, thrives on music, and loves to hear from readers.

Website | THIRDS HQ | Facebook | Facebook Author Page | Twitter |Pinterest|Tumblr | Instagram | Newsletter | DSP |Amazon |Goodreads



Each week, on our Author Column posts we will gift to one lucky commenter, a Kindle eBook from your TBR list.

Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win 

Good Luck

a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. Love these books. I only recently discovered them, and am making my way thru them!

  2. I love this series and I love THIRDS Thursdays. Thanks so much for these collections and for supporting a great cause.

  3. write faster Charlie!! lol
    love THIRDS so much <3

  4. I can't wait for this one, I'm getting THIRDS withdrawal.

  5. I'm looking forward to it! I'm slowly making my way through the series, one audio at a time . . .

  6. Your book release dates go on my calendar now.

  7. Love what you are doing with the covers. First gummy bears and now cheese puffs.

  8. So looking forward to it. I really enjoyed volume 01.

  9. So cool to see THIRDS flourish!


  10. Definitely one of my favorite series, thanks for THIRDS Thursdays :)

  11. Love your books. Congrats on your new one and its cover.
    Purple Reader - TheWrote [at] aol [dot] com

  12. Yay, I can't wait to read it. The cover is nice!