Monday, July 11, 2016

Release Day Event: Fast Connection (Cyberlove #2) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell



We are so excited to have Megan Eickson and Santino Hassell with us today on the release day of Fast Connection, the second book in the fabulous Cyberlove Series. Go check it out!

a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c_thumb5_t[2] (1)


FAST CONNECTION comes out on Monday, July 11th, and we’re so excited for everyone to meet Luke Rawlings and learn more about Dominic Costigan. He had a douchebag edge in STRONG SIGNAL, but we think readers will be more than a little endeared by this dudebro with a big heart… who is dying to dive headfirst into the queer dating (or hooking up) pool.

Unfortunately, his FOB buddy, Garrett Reid, isn’t exactly the most cooperative person when it comes to giving advice. Or picking up the phone. Or responding to texts… But Dominic just keeps on trying until he gets an unexpected response.


Sup Reid,

How it do? Your bf is mad cute and I have taken to stalking his Instagram in order to glean information about your shitty life (which isn't shitty at all. You're doing much better than me, fucker.) Anyway, I thought we parted ways on friendly terms. I am MOST CONFUSED as to why you continue to ignore my frantic text messages and pleas for advice in regards to making it with dudes.

Because you're useless at using your phone, I am doing you a solid by putting my questions together in BULLETED FORMAT in the body of this email. I expect answers! Only you can help me get laid in a bisexual fashion.

  • Where do I go to pick up dudes? Going to a bar seems awfully Y2K, you know what I mean? Also, I don't know of any good gay bars on Staten Island.
  • If bars are my only choice, what the fuck does one wear to a gay bar? My fashion is geared towards showing off my biceps and pecs so I think guys would be cool with that but what the fuck do I know.
  • Do I tell them I'm bisexual or is my presence at a non-hetero spot enough info? Also… how do gay dudes feel about bi dudes?
  • Wine-and-dine or smash-and-dash for hookups?
  • Got any hot friends who wanna bang an equally hot blond?

Thank you in advance for this information. If you don't reply, I am mentally unfollowing you.

Best wishes,

Ya Boy Costigan


Captain America,

Do you even like Captain America? Garrett says that you look like Chris Evans. I think he thought I’d be jealous, but now I want to meet you. I’m not so good about leaving our house, but I don’t know, maybe you could visit sometime?

Oh, and this is Kai. Sorry. Garrett read your email and passed it to me because he says I “communicate better.” What he means is that I “actually communicate” with people whereas he doesn’t communicate at all.

So, welcome to the queer side! Garrett said he knew you had it in you… that you wanted the D in you. That was lame, sorry. I’d delete but I’m too lazy. Okay, so do you have any gay friends at home who could show you around and introduce you to some people? If that’s what you’re looking for. If you just want to hook up, then you can get a Grindr account.

As far as what to wear… what does Chris Evans wear? Jeans and a tight T-shirt? Go with that. We like pecs and biceps. ;) Garrett’s biceps are unf. I guess you know that. Hashtag awkward.

Um, unfortunately the gay community can be weird about people who identify as bi. I’ve heard that they should just “pick a side” or that they “can’t decide” or “just aren’t ready to come all the way out yet.” Those people can sit on it and spin. You do you. Hey, maybe you’ll meet another bi guy and can form a club!

Smash and dash can be just as fun as wine and dine, so up to you. Hook ups are fun, don’t get me wrong, but nothing compares to waking up to the guy of your dreams. God, I’m sappy. Ok, I gotta go, but keep us updated, all right? Good luck!

-- Kai

a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c_thumb5_t[2] (1)

Fast Connection

(Cyberlove #2)

Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell


Published ~ 11 July 2016

Genre ~ Contemporary M/M Romance





After a decade of serving in the Army, everyone still expects me to be Dominic 'Nicky' Costigan--the skirt-chasing player. They don't know I've been spending my days trying to figure out my post-military life. Including how to pick up guys.
When I meet Luke on a hookup app, he makes it clear it's for one-night only. That's fine with me, because I'm down to see what this silver fox can do. But after I arrive at his doorstep, it doesn't take long to realize we have serious chemistry, and we end up meeting again.
He's got more walls around his heart than a military base, but I think he's as addicted to me as I am to him. He can't resist me for long. I mean, who can? Except Luke's rules exist for a reason, and when I test his limits, things get complicated. Maybe too complicated.
*FAST CONNECTION is a standalone, full-length romance novel with no cliffhanger*


Purchase Links


a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c_thumb5_t[2] (1)

Megan Erickson



Megan Erickson worked as a journalist covering real-life dramas before she decided she liked writing her own endings better and switched to fiction. She's a multi-published author with Avon, Berkley, and Entangled. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two kids and two cats.





Santino Hassell



Santino Hassell is a writer of queer romance heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences





a_divider_by_ucurmi-d587m8c_thumb5_t[2] (1)


1 comment: