Monday, March 07, 2016

Featured Guest Author: M.J. O’Shea introduces Austin from her new novel Pawsitively in Love.


We are thrilled to welcome M.J. O’Shea to Sinfully as she celebrates the release of her new novel Pawsitively in Love.


Hi! I’m Mj O’Shea and I thought I’d give you a little bit of a look at Austin, one of the main characters in Pawsitively In Love, my newest book. I won’t get into too much detail. Austin can do it for himself –

Here’s Austin!

What do you do with your friends?

Hmmm let’s see. I’ve known a lot of my friends since high school so we’re pretty low key. Volleyball at the water front, poker night, maybe a barbecue, that kind of stuff. Every once in a while my friend Cole and I will go out dancing, but it’s not as common as it used to be when we were kids.

When was the last time you were embarrassed?

Haha everyday? Ten minutes ago? I’m unfortunately one of those people who tends to get himself in …situations. I guess the worst one lately was when I accused this really hot customer of neglecting his baby pug because he was late picking him up at my grooming shop. I was hungry. I got irrational. I wished I could crawl under my desk and disappear.

What kind of music do you listen to?

I’m definitely a Washington cliché. I like my alternative bands. I’ll do a bit of pop or hip-hop but mostly only if I’m dancing.

What are you scared of?

I guess the usual things – that my shop will fail, that my dog will be the only person in my bed for the next million years, that my twin sister will marry the utter douchecanoe she’s dating. You know. The usual.

Dog or cat person?

I love all the furbabies. But I always tend to have dogs. If I didn’t live in the city, I’d have tons of them but for now there’s only Maggie my golden and me. Although the little pug from the other day was such a sweetheart that I’m thinking about it….

What high school group were you in?

I don’t know… my friends? I guess we were the arty kids, but then again my sister was an academic and I wasn’t either one. It isn’t really something I think about. I never thought it was that important. I still don’t really as long as everyone is happy.

Thank you for having me, and Austin, stop by! You can read more about him and Evan and Pawsitively In Love below! There are also a ton of social media links if you want to stop by and say hi!



Pawsitively in Love

M.J. O’Shea


Publisher ~ Dreamspinner Press

Published ~ 4 March 2016

Genre ~ Contemporary M/M Romance



What Austin Lloyd lacks in academics, he makes up for in his love of the animals who frequent his pet salon. He’s not lucky in romance, though, and his family would like him to settle down with a good man. Austin—and his golden retriever, Maggie—couldn’t agree more.

Evan Partridge isn’t good at letting people in. His messy family life and the past that’s shaped him aren’t worth bringing up. But his pug, Dexter, sure likes the pet salon owner.

Austin and Evan get off to a rough start, but being friends soon turns into something more. Unfortunately, Evan’s secretive behavior nearly does the relationship in, and the budding love affair almost crashes and burns when Evan’s troubled sister shows up on his doorstep.

Not speaking to each other is killing them both, but Evan doesn't know how to keep Austin and help his sister at the same time. He just knows he has to try. Winning back Austin’s trust back, however, is going to take a whole lot of work.

Purchase Links




Meet M.J. O’Shea

M.J. O’Shea has never met a music festival, paintbrush, or flower crown she can stay away from. She loves rainstorms and a perfect cup of tea, beach days, music, bright colors, and more than anything a cozy evening with a really great book.

She is from the Pacific Northwest. While she still lives there and loves it, M.j. has the heart of a wanderer. So she puts all her dreams of far off places and extraordinary people in her books. Except for every once in a while when she does what all travelers have to do on occasion… come home.

Facebook | Instagram | Website | Follow Mj's Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment