Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Exclusive Cover Reveal: The Distance by Alexa Land

BG

We are so excited to reveal the gorgeous cover for The Distance, the eleventh book in the hugely popular series Firsts and Forever by Alexa Land, which is due for release in April. Go check it out!

The Distance

Firsts and Forever #11

Alexa Land

Gays

Due for Release: April

Synopsis

What if everything you think you know about someone is completely wrong?

Twenty-four-year-old Jessie thinks he has fellow street racer Kai all figured out. The tall, dark-haired Hawaiian might be gorgeous, but he’s also arrogant, angry, and a total menace when he gets behind the wheel. So why does an argument with Kai lead to the hottest sex of Jessie’s life?

As sex starts to give way to so much more, Jessie wants to trust Kai. But after a betrayal in his past cut Jessie to the core, that doesn’t come easily. Even if Kai proves to be so much more than the gruff exterior he shows the world, Jessie’s sure he’ll screw up any chance at a relationship and get hurt all over again. He just needs to keep his distance, which would be a lot easier if the attraction between them wasn’t off the charts.

The Distance is the eleventh book in Alexa Land’s best-selling Firsts & Forever Series and will be available on Amazon and Smashwords in April, exact release date TBA.

pink-divider (1)

Meet Alexa Land

I write and independently publish M/M romances. I was born in Southern California, and have been on a gradual northern migration ever since, having lived in Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and now Oregon.

My best-selling Firsts and Forever series includes: Way Off Plan, All In, In Pieces, Gathering Storm, Salvation, Skye Blue, and Against the Wall.

I've also published Feral, a paranormal M/M romance, and The Tinder Chronicles, a paranormal trilogy.

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

AUTHOR AMAZON PAGE

28 comments:

  1. Omg omg. I love the cover. Oh wow. Alexa it is beautiful!!!! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Amy!! To me that was Jessie, dead-on! :)

      Delete
  2. It's Gorgeous Alexa. Can't wait to read Jesse's story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to bring it to you, Kim!! I'm so glad you like the cover! :)

      Delete
  3. Jessie are so beautifull! those eyes! :O

    -Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's perfect! I can't wait for the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brina! He really fit the character as I saw him, dead-on! I'm SO excited to bring this one to my readers!! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay!! I can't wait to read this one. Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to bring you Jessie's story, and I'm happy to hear you like the cover, Christina! :)

      Delete
  6. The cover is breathtaking and I can't wait to read it, the blurb sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mari!! I'm so happy that you like the cover, and I'm excited to bring this one to my readers! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Alexa he's a perfect Jessie - love and can't wait for release day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so, Kelli! As soon as I saw that photo (after searching endlessly) I just knew I'd found Jessie. :)

      Delete
  8. The best cover yet!!! I'm anxiously waiting for Jessie's book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michael! I'm thrilled that you like it!! I'm incredibly excited to bring Jessie's book to my readers! :)

      Delete
  9. OMG. I LOVE the cover, just gorgeous! And I can't wait to get more of these characters. I have fallen in love with this series. Oh, and bring on Nana! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to bring this one to you!! I sincerely hope you enjoy Jessie's story! And Nana is in fine form in the book! :)

      Delete
  10. Wow, how beautiful Jessie is! I just love his eyes! I can't wait to get caught up in his and Kai's story. Oh, and to get some quality time with Nana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I found that photo, I knew I'd found Jessie! :) I'm really excited to bring you his story!!

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous cover! So excited for Jessie's story!!! Missing Nana and the gang!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! I'm so excited to bring it to you!!! :)

      Delete
  12. Omg!!! ALEXA!!!! that's how I pictured jessie ♡♡ beautiful, absolutely perfect.cant wait for this to come out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I'm so happy you see Jessie in this cover, Jessica! To me, that photo was dead-on, and I really hoped it would match my readers' expectations as well! :)

      Delete
  13. This looks amazing Alexa! Can't wait to get my hands on Jessie's story. I'm so freaking excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SOOOO excited to bring you this one, Alicia! It's really close!!! :)

      Delete
  14. Oh wow! That's amazing. Exactly how I imagined Jessie too :) Well done, Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad it fits your image of Jessie, Chris! That's exactly how I always saw him in my mind's eye, but I never know if readers picture my characters in quite the same way!

      Delete