Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Release Day Review: Legally Wed by Cecil Wilde

legallywedTitle ~ Legally Wed

Author ~ Cecil Wilde

Publisher ~ Liquid Silver Books

Published ~ 11th January 2016

Genre ~ Contemporary M/M Romance

Rating

1c_thumb2_thumb1_thumb_thumb1c_thumb6_thumb1_thumb_thumb1c_thumb5_thumb1_thumb_thumb1c_thumb4_thumb1_thumb_thumb1c_thumb3_thumb1_thumb_thumb

goodreads-add-to_thumb2_thumb1_thumb[1]

Synopsis

When your best friend is gay and you are straight life can present some interesting challenges…especially if chance and circumstances conspire and you find yourself married…To each other! Legally Wed from romance author Cecil Wilde is a perfect mix of friendship, love, and humor; with a few twists and turns to keep you turning the pages of this contemporary GLBT romance.

Freya’s Review

From the moment I started reading this, I sank into my chair with a smile on my face, wringing my hands in glee.

Right from the off my heart went out to Xander and his relationship with Blake. I fell in love with these boys. Every new page was another twist in their story which occasionally meant another few paragraphs when my heart was in my mouth. Legally Wed, is a story that, when I had to put it down, I couldn’t wait to pick it up again. It is sweet, full of moments that will affect your heart in all sorts of ways, and will leave you smiling.

Purchase Link

Luiqid Silver

AGL_thumb1_thumb1

pink-divider-1_thumb2_thumb1_thumb_t

Connect with the Author

Website_thumb2_thumb1  Facebook_thumb2_thumb1  Twitter_thumb2_thumb1  Goodreads_thumb2_thumb1

No comments:

Post a Comment