Friday, January 15, 2016

Cover Reveal: Strong Signal by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell Includes Excerpt

SSCR

We are thrilled to be able to bring you the fabulous cover of an upcoming release that has us all so very excited. Two of our favourite authors Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell have collaborated on the upcoming release… Strong Signal, due out on the 15th February… And we can’t wait!  Mark your diaries… this is one not to be missed!

pink-divider-1_thumb2_thumb1_thumb_t

Strong Signal

Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell

StrongSignal-f

Release Date: 15th February 2016

Cover Artist: Natasha Snow

goodreads-add-to_thumb2_thumb1_thumb[1]

Synopsis

I was counting down the months until the end of my deployment. My days were spent working on military vehicles, and I spent my nights playing video games that would distract me until I could leave Staff Sergeant Garrett Reid behind.

That was when I met him: Kai Bannon, a fellow gamer with a famous stream channel.

I never expected to become fixated on someone who'd initially been a rival. And I'd never expected someone who oozed charm to notice me--a guy known for his brutal honesty and scowl. I hadn't planned for our online friendship to turn into something that kept me up at night--hours of chatting evolving into filthy webcam sessions.

But it did. And now I can't stop thinking about him. In my mind, our real life meeting is perfect. We kiss, we fall into bed, and it's love at first sight.

Except, like most things in my life, it doesn't go as planned.

pink-divider-1_thumb2_thumb1_thumb_t

Excerpt

Within the Skype window, Kai's lips curled up. "What were you planning?"

"Primarily how I was going to convince you to get naked."

His mouth fell open. "Oh. I— yeah, I could see how you'd need a plan for that."

A lance of lust soared through me and coasted on my knotting nerves. If there was ever a time I'd felt simultaneously panicky and horny, it was now. What if he thought this was weird? What if-- despite all of our dirty chats--this scared him off?

"You into it? If not, I won't bother saying more, and we can just talk gaming."

"I…" Kai scooted back on his bed. He was wearing nothing more than black briefs and a hoodie. "Will you be naked too?"

"After a while."

Intrigued flashed in those big blue eyes. "What happens during the 'while'?"

"I tell you what to do, and you do it."

Kai wasn't breathing hard enough for me to hear it, but I could see the rapid rise and fall of his chest. The way he squirmed on the bed and absently reached down to adjust himself. Fuck yes. He was into it.

"Take your hoodie off," I said, voice lowering. "I want to see all of you."

With only the slightest hesitation, Kai ripped his hoodie off and tossed it to the side. His smooth unblemished flesh was totally bared for the camera, and I let my eyes feast on it. The more I traced the hard lines of his body with my eyes, the harder he got. I could tell by the way he stretched out his underwear.

But still…

"I'm gonna get nasty so tell me if you wanna abort." I licked my lips and kept my hands at my sides. "If you don't like what I'm saying, just tell me, okay?"

Kai didn't tell me to stop as he looked at me with dilated eyes and quickening breath. Then he nodded once.

pink-divider-1_thumb2_thumb1_thumb_t

Meet Megan Erickson

megan14

 

Megan Erickson worked as a journalist covering real-life dramas before she decided she liked writing her own endings better and switched to fiction. She's a multi-published author with Avon, Berkley, and Entangled. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two kids and two cats.

 

 

 

Website_thumb2_thumb1  Facebook_thumb2_thumb1  Twitter_thumb2_thumb1

Meet Santino Hassell

SH headshot-circle

 

Santino Hassell is a writer of queer romance heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.

 

 

Website_thumb2_thumb1  Facebook_thumb2_thumb1  Twitter_thumb2_thumb1

7 comments:

  1. YES YES and HELL YES! Two fabulous writers collaborating = one FAN*FREAKIN*TASTIC book. a win for the readers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic, I can't wait to read this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! Can't wait for this one..i'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I had no idea! I'm so excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that just went on the TBR list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have wanted to explore Megan Erikson's books, and Santino Hassell is one of my fav authors. Looks like a win/win in the m/m romance world.

    ReplyDelete