Monday, January 25, 2016

Book Brief: #Junkie (GearShark #1) by Cambria Hebert

GearShark-ebooksmTitle ~ #Junkie (GearShark #1)

Author ~ Cambria Hebert

Publisher ~ Cambria Hebert Books

Published ~ 20th January 2016

Genre ~ Contemporry M/M Romance





Drew Forrester is a total adrenaline junkie.
His high of choice?
The faster, the better.
He’s been making waves in Maryland’s underground racing circuit since he crossed the state line, and after speaking with him, we know he’s not hitting the brakes anytime soon.
So what exactly does it take to burn rubber and make a name for yourself in a world where the only rule is there are no rules?
You gotta be hungry…
You gotta have balls…
And you can never back down.
What’ve we learned here at GearShark?
Drew is all of the above.
We also know he’s got some secrets buried under his hood.
Secrets we think are loaded with octane and just might set the world of cars on fire.
Check out the full feature article inside…
**This book contains an M/M romance relationship.

Freya’s Book Brief

I don’t know what it was, but something about this story immediately grabbed me. It’s one hell of a story that reminded me of parts of Fast and Furious. There again, I guess any story with road racing in will do that. Anyhow, what is undeniable is, the electricity in this story virtually jumps off the page. So much so, I wanted to skip parts to find out what happened later, but to do that meant I would have missed some fantastic writing.

At one stage I was reading with such intensity that I held my breath and went lightheaded. I also accidentally flipped forward a few pages after which I panicked to find where I was. Felt like I was I was part of a cheerleading squad, pumping my pom poms and feeling every emotion of Trent and Drew as their story unfolded. I laughed, cried and cheered with them. And OMG at the end of this you are going to put in your order for book 2 – I certainly am.

Purchase Link



Connect with the Author

Website_thumb2_thumb1  Facebook_thumb2_thumb1  Twitter_thumb2_thumb1  Goodreads_thumb2_thumb1  Pinterest  Intstagram  Author Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment