Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Featured Guest Author: Gigi Kern has popped in to chat to us about her new book Finding Aaron and the future of the series.

FA

Please join us in welcoming Gigi Kern to Sinfully today. She’s popped in to chat to us about her new book Finding Aaron and the future her boys and the series.

pink-divider-1_thumb2

Finding Homes Series...the Future...

With the release of the first novel, Finding Aaron in the Finding Home Series, now available. I thought I'd take a little time to let everyone know what the future holds for this new series.

Okay, here it is. As of me writing this blog post, November 7, the Finding Home series is now at Eight (8) books. If anyone has been reading my other guest blog posts, that number may surprise some as I've hinted in the past six (6) or even seven (7). But never eight (8). See, I've been having a little agita trying to write this post, and then bam. This morning when I was getting ready for my non-exciting day job, the best idea came to me for Book Eight (8). But I can't really tell you that much about it except the title. Don't want to ruin the surprise. But, no worries I will add a tease at the end of Book Seven (7) just for you.

I have outlines for the books I plan on writing in the series. And, who knows, I might add new ones as I write the current book. I went from the original four books in the series to six overnight as I write the second book. And book seven came out of left field. Just know that I will try my hardest to introduce at least one of the two main characters from Book Five onward in a previously published book. Now that I have the confusing part out of the way, here is a tidbit for the upcoming books in the Finding Home Series...

I am currently writing the second novel, Finding Love, which is scheduled to be released in Spring 2016. Finding Love is part two of Aaron and TJ's love story. Finding Love is about their journey in a relationship and how one's past can skew the course of one's future if it isn't dealt with. And how stressful fitting in can be for some. The real test will be can their love not only survive but thrive. I'm hopeful.

The third book in the series, Finding David will be out sometime in 2016. David finally finds his someone special. And it was not what was expected at all.

The fourth book in the series, Finding Ryan will be out sometime either in Winter 2016 or Winter 2017. FYI, originally this was going to be my only M/F book in the series. But, one of my friends really wanted me to write Ryan's love story. So, now Ryan is bi-sexual or pan-sexual. Don't think it will matter to his love interest either way. Especially since military men are so hot!

The fifth book in the series, Finding Louis, is the expanded series. Everyone met Louis briefly in Finding Aaron. But, after Finding Love (#2), I felt he deserved his own book.

The sixth book in the series, Finding Christian, is connected to TJ. And, of course how could I pass the opportunity to add another hot military guy to the mix.

The seventh book in the series, Finding Damon, is connected to Ryan. A hint as to who Damon is will probably show up in Finding Ryan (#4).

The eight book in the series, Finding Home is all the hint you get for now.

There is still room for new books in the series.

Now, I can't believe I'm saying this. But, if you absolutely positively need to read a novel about one of the characters in the Finding Home series, and it isn't already mentioned, send a message through my website www.gigikern.com. Just send me who the character is, which novel they are currently in, and why they must have their own story. Now, no guarantees. I will need to see if I can come up with an awesome story for them. But, I am open to the possibility.

Finding Home Series

#1 Finding Aaron

#2 Finding Love

#3 Finding David

#4 Finding Ryan

#5 Finding Louis

#6 Finding Christian

#7 Finding Damon

#8 Finding Home

If any new ideas for new books come to me, make sure to keep updated by signing up for my author newsletter at my author website www.gigikern.com, follow me on facebook or twitter. And, each book at the back of the book will have the most current list of Finding Home Series books in order.

Hope you enjoy the ride and Happy Reading

pink-divider-1_thumb2

 

Finding Aaron (Finding Home #1)

Gigi Kern

27431779

Published ~ 4th November 2015

Genre ~ Contemporary M/M Romance

goodreads-add-to_thumb2

Synopsis

FINDING AARON
Book 1 in Finding Home Series
At 23, Aaron has aged out of the foster-care system and is now a struggling college student. Between his severe Learning Disabilities, ADHD and past trauma, every day is a struggle.
Three years ago, Aaron's world got a whole lot brighter thanks to his new best friend, Ryan Foster and his family. The Fosters have taken him into the fold. That is, everyone except for Ryan's Uncle TJ.
When Aaron and TJ meet, sparks fly.
TJ, 31, can't stand his nephew's flamboyant, in your face, blue-haired, rainbow loving, best friend. He knows he shouldn't be so judgmental but after spending five years in Iraq and Afghanistan, his patience is buried under a mountain of guilt and loss.
TJ's animosity toward Aaron always stresses Aaron out going home to the Foster's for the holidays but they are the only family he has. He just needs to put up with TJ. He can do that, right?
When something happens that neither one wants to acknowledge, it may just be the catalyst needed for the sparks to explode.
What happens when TJ lets himself see the real Aaron? And, can Aaron let TJ past his defenses, when he's barely holding on.
~ 33,000 words – gay romance, heat level low.
Finding Love, the 2nd Book in the Finding Home series will be available in 2016.

Purchase Link

AMAZON GLOBAL LINK

pink-divider-1_thumb2

Meet Gigi Kern

Gigi Kern is currently writing the second book, Finding Love in the Finding Home series, her first gay contemporary romance series.  A huge fan, she along with thousands wait with baited breath for the next new release from her favorite gay romance authors.

Gigi first discovered her passion for reading out of desperation.  During her month long hiatus for her seventh grade summer break, spending quality time with the grandparents in sunny Florida in August, the hottest time of year, she became desperate.  See, awesome grandparents had no cable.  Travesty though it was, Gigi discovered the retirement community’s library and there it was in all its glory, Heaven by V.C. Andrews.  And she’s been hooked ever since.

Though her day job is monotonous, she has been able to work in three continents, travel and see the world.

Her menagerie of wooden animals from her world travels have major competition from her two cats, Marco-pollo and Squertie.  And, cause what would a menagerie be without animals, her two 65+ pound dogs, Leo the lug and Blink the destroyer of toys.

She is currently writing her life away on the shores of North Carolina.

Here is how you can keep updated with news and upcoming books:

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS

SERIES FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment