Friday, May 29, 2015

Cover Reveal: Coming Home by Alexa Land

We are so excited to be able to bring you the gorgeous cover of Coming Home… it’s the ninth book in the hugely popular and best selling… Firsts and Forever Series by the lovely Alexa Land. So who wants to meet Chance???[FF_Divider_Pink%255B8%255D.png]

Coming Home by Alexa Land

The Firsts & Forever Series

Due for Release: Late Summer 2015

Alexa Land’s best-selling Firsts & Forever series will continue in late summer, 2015 with Coming Home. Join Chance as he travels to Wyoming in search of his father, who he’s never met. Chance hasn’t been back to his home state since he ran away at age fourteen, and confronting the demons of his past are almost more than he can bear. Help comes from the last person he’d expect. This man is everything he could want and then some, but Chance knows he’s way too damaged for things to work out between him and his guardian angel. That’s the stuff of fairy tales, and Chance stopped believing in those a long time ago.

[FF_Divider_Pink%255B8%255D.png]

Meet Alexa Land

I write and independently publish M/M romances. I was born in Southern California, and have been on a gradual northern migration ever since, having lived in Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and now Oregon.

My best-selling Firsts and Forever series includes: Way Off Plan, All In, In Pieces, Gathering Storm, Salvation, Skye Blue, and Against the Wall.

I've also published Feral, a paranormal M/M romance, and The Tinder Chronicles, a paranormal trilogy.

For information about Alexa Land and her books, please visit

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Check out Alexa’s books over at her
AUTHOR AMAZON PAGE

23 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait until it's out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Alexa--bet you did this one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yup, I did. :) I was so happy to find a model who looked like the Chance in my mind's eye!

      Delete
  3. Love it! Can't wait for Chance's story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Dena! <3

      Delete
  4. Great cover! Look forward to reading it. I barely found about this series last week. I just downloaded book 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! :) Thank you Christina!

      Delete
  5. OMG! love it!! You always make such amazing covers to you're book's Alexa! =D can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover and I can't wait to read this!! This is one of my favorite continuing series!! I love this series and thank you Alexa for writing these beautiful men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jera, thank you so much! I'm really happy that you're enjoying the series!

      Delete
  7. Love this! I can't wait to get my hands on him.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Debbora! :)

      Delete
  8. He's gorgeous! Love the cover and can't wait to read Chance's story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover. I look forward to Chance's story. I think it's time for a full series re read. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs, Jennie! I'm glad to hear you like the cover! :)

      Delete
  10. Good gods! He is Gorgeous! Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's gorgeous. Love the cover. I LOVE this series. Congrats Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously cannot wait for this book although I have a feeling I'm going to need a couple of boxes of tissues by my side!!!!! I'm presuming we won't see much of nana in this book which I will be gutted about as she is my favourite character out of all the books I've ever read she makes me laugh so much til I cry!!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete