We have a very special treat for you today, Heidi Cullinan is camping out at Sinfully for the next 48hrs to answer ANY and ALL reader questions. Are you a fan of Heidi’s and have a burning question you would just love to ask?… well now’s your chance. Never heard of Heidi Cullinan? Want to know more about the author and the books she writes? Not quite sure if she is your kind of author?… well ask away. Take advantage of this open and honest author Q & A.
The Devil Will Do by Heidi Cullinan
Publisher ~ Wilde City Press
Published ~ 11th February 2015
Genre ~ M/M Romance, Fantasy, BDSM.
In a land unforgiving of indulgent, dangerous sex, merchantman Eryn does his best to keep his desires in the dark…until the plight of a beautiful prince leads him out of the shadows and into adventures both sensual and terrible.
Capture, curse, and torture litter Eryn’s road to true love, along with carnal delights beyond his most wicked imaginings. His strengths and limitations are exposed—and the hard truth, that nothing holds him back more than the monster of self-loathing in his heart. Prince Wyn might be everything he’s dreamed of in a man—and master—but before Eryn can accept the exquisitely wicked affections of his one true love, he must first save himself…from himself.
This novella was originally published under the title Sweet Son and has been significantly revised.
Heidi Cullinan: Ask Me Anything
Hello there! I’m here today to promote my recent release, The Devil Will Do, a reissue of a novella formerly known as Sweet Son. For my stop on the tour today, I’ll be here for the next forty-eight hours (give or take, allow for eating and sleeping) answering your questions. ANY questions.
Some appetizers if you need help getting started:
- I’ve been writing novels on a pretty regular basis since I was twelve. I think I had seven or eight under my bed by the time I went to college. They truly are horrible, but I still have them all.
- The Devil Will Do is a romance, sort of. There’s a HEA, there’s a love story, but there’s a WHOLE lot of fucking other people before we get there. And some sort of almost kind of dubcon. And some darker shades of something.
- I wrote mainstream heterosexual romance (unpublished) before I wrote LGBT romance, but the gay has been leaking in since 1999.
- I identify as bisexual, though I’m married to a man. I figured that out very, very late.
- I’ve had health problems for the past ten years, which hopefully are on their way to resolved after surgery last year, but recovery, it is slow.
- I write a lot of BDSM/kink, though I actually am relatively vanilla in the bedroom. Though I have been flogged. Ish.
- I have a lot of cats. Six of them. I didn’t mean to, it just sort of happened.
- I’m a Leo-leaning Virgo, Scorpio rising, moon in Cancer.
Ask me anything!
Three books in winner’s choice of ebook or paperback: The Devil Will Do, Miles and the Magic Flute, and Hero