Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Henry’s End by Julie A. Richman ~ Cover Reveal

Henry’s End by Julie A. Richman

(Stand Alone Novel)

henry's end cover

page_divider11

Full Jacket Cover

henry's end full cover (1)

RELEASE DATE: February 2015

goodreads add to

Synopsis

Dreams.

I used to have them—before the nightmares started.

I dreamed of nice guys, love…normalcy.

Things like reading the Sunday paper in bed with my

lover.

But who needs dreams when your reality is filled with a string of faceless dominating men in uniform? Men that pack a thick bulge and are only too happy to satisfy my deviant sexual cravings.

Me. That's who.

And then HE walked through the door and shared with me, a total stranger, his intimate dream of love. Damn him for verbalizing every single detail of the dream I buried long ago.

And now I don’t know how I'm going to live without that dream.

Or him.

Pre Order From

download

page_divider11

henry's end use

 

Needing Moore Trilogy

ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME

ONLY $4.99

Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/1nyIT0N

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1q6W4MM

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1yLMAJg

iTunes: http://bit.ly/1nE4Dsj

Kobo: http://bit.ly/1lokyhB

All three Bestselling, Top-Rated Books from The Needing Moore Trilogy by USA Today Bestseller Julie A. Richman, PLUS never before seen BONUS CHAPTERS for each book.

SEARCHING FOR MOORE – Book 1

MOORE TO LOSE – Book 2

MOORE THAN FOREVER – Book 3

page_divider11

Meet Julie A. Richman

julie richman bioAuthor Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, reading and writing fiction has always been a passion. Julie began her corporate career in publishing in NYC and writing played a major role throughout her career as she created and wrote marketing, advertising, direct mail and fundraising materials for Fortune 500 corporations, advertising agencies and non-profit organizations. She is an award winning nature photographer plagued with insatiable wanderlust. Julie and her husband have one son and a white German Shepherd named Juneau.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

page_divider11

henry's end use teaser 2

page_divider11

December Giveaway

covers

14 comments:

  1. I try not to let that affect my judgement of a book, but let's be honest. That first glimpse is going to turn you on or off pretty quickly. If it turns me off, it better have a really good blurb to win me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best books I've read have horrible covers. I know that, yet I still tend to dismiss a book on first glance if the cover is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much. I've read plenty of great books with horribles covers. Of course, you can't not be wary of those ugly covers when you come across them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good cover never hurts but it should accurately represent what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally tuned with both Ashley E and Rodney Batterman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Covers are pretty important to me, I'll not lie :) That doesn't mean I won't by a good book with a bad cover but it may not be my first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit the cover is what draws me to a book in the first place, but a bad cover can be overcome by an excellent blurb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can be enticed to initially check out a book because of its cover, although that does not mean I will buy it, and in turn I also check out a simple but still a clever cover or ones that are not overtly sexual in their imagery. The story within is more important to me.

    Thank you SSB for a chance to win some books and some for a mate as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The story is ultimately the most important part of the book, but I'm more likely to buy on impulse if the book has a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blurb is what will get me to buy a book, but if the cover isn't at least interesting I might just pass it by for a book with a better cover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I might not read something because the cover looks too basic, but the blurb might hook me. Some of my favorites books do not have the best covers, so I try to give everything a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If the cover catches my eye, I will definitely read the blurb and decide from there. If the cover is "bad" or just something that doesn't appeal to me at all, there's a decent chance I may overlook the book entirely :-/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well the cover is usually the first thing that catches my eye when browsing but ultimately it's the blurb that really factors into whether or not I'll buy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think a book cover is not that important for me anymore. Now I look at the author's name of the book (if it's a new name for me or not), read blurb, find out the length of the the book, search for reviews of the book :)

    Is "Henry's End" going to be M/M romance?

    ReplyDelete