Sunday, August 24, 2014

Upcoming Releases Week Commencing August 25th

So, as August draws to a close, there’s no let up in the heat in romantic fiction.  Take a look at the goodness coming your way this week.  Please let us know which book you are most looking forward to by leaving a blog post and also let us know if you think we’ve missed something important!

 

UPCOMING RELEASES AUGUST 25

Monday 25th August

black liesBlack Lies by Alessandra Torre

Add to Goodreads –> http://bit.ly/1v16FLj

Brant:
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.
Lee:
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.
Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.
If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.

 

vanquishVanquish by Pam Godwin – book 2 of the Deliver series

Add to Goodreads –> http://bit.ly/1toRl8j

Her life is like a prison cell.
A self-made, to-hell-with-the-free-world existence that locks from the inside.
Stop judging. Her agoraphobia doesn’t define her. It simply keeps her safe.
He belongs in a prison cell.
The 6x8, make-me-your-bitch variety that locks from the outside.
But he’s free. To hunt. To take. To break.
And he just found a sexy new toy.
Capturing her is the easy part. Her fucked-up mind, however, makes him question everything he does next.
But he’s a determined bastard. If all goes his way, this will hurt like hell.
Warning: Graphic sex and violence. Age 18+ only
It is recommended to read after Deliver, but it can be read as a stand-alone

 

dissonanceDissonance by Drew Elyse – first book of a new series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1z6syqa

The first time Logan ever saw Charlotte, she was staring up into the rain.
Logan is searching for direction when his new roommate makes that entrance. With a body of pure sin, giant bright eyes, and the voice of an angel, she has his attention immediately. But everything about Charlotte is also screaming "hands off.”
Charlotte is hiding. She made a life of pretending, and she is happy to keep it that way. Physically and emotionally scarred by the secrets of her past, the last thing she needs is a gorgeous roommate asking all the wrong questions. Their mutual attraction and devotion to music may be too strong to keep him at arms length, though.
Can they find a way to resolve the dissonance between them?
This book is intended for audiences 18+. It contains explicit language and sexual content.

 

 

stealing his heartStealing His Heart by Diane Alberts

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1tu4f49

A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

If he’s not careful, she’ll steal his heart, too...

Shillings Agency employee Jake Forsythe is not happy to discover that the thief who he has to track down is none other than his ex-partner from his past. Now he’s forced to blackmail her into submission…or throw her in jail.

Tara Harris steals from the rich and corrupted, returning objects to their rightful owners one case at a time. When Jake shows up in her life, at first, she’s thrilled. But then when she finds out that she has to help the man she stole from or go to jail…it’s the choice between two evils.

These two can’t deny the burning passion between them, but when push comes to shove, they’ll have to lay their hearts and their lives on the line.

 

permanent blissPermanent Bliss b BJ Harvey – a novella of the Bliss series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1oUPVmG

You met Mac and Daniel in Temporary Bliss, now join them as they seal the deal.
Makenna Lewis never thought she would be the one walking down the aisle to marry her superhero. But then again, she hadn't expected Daniel Winters to crash into her life and tilt her world off its axis two years earlier. As they celebrate their last days of singledom, they find themselves battling over the guest list, managing the in-laws, and dealing with last minute disasters that threaten to disrupt their special day.
In true Bliss fashion, we’ll see freak-outs, awkward situations, hilarity, drama, and cringe-worthy moments as Mac and Daniel prepare for one of the most important days of their lives. Join the Bliss gang as they watch two of their own walk down the aisle and conclude their happily ever after.
This companion novella follows on from the end of True Bliss and will lead into Finding Bliss – Noah ‘Walking Dildo’ Taylor’s story.
***Disclaimer – Hot sex, drunken texts, horny phone calls, and a wedding anticipated by all but one. And, of course, a few freak outs along the way (but NOT the kind you’re used to) because that’s how Mac rolls ***

 

heart of lightHeart of Light by TK Leigh

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/YE3iN5

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL. IT IS NOT PART OF A SERIES. RECOMMENDED FOR AGES EIGHTEEN AND UP DUE TO EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE.
Twelve years ago, Jolene’s adoptive mother died. Twelve years ago, a man showed up at Jolene’s door and promised to take care of her. Twelve years ago, Jolene was happy. Then it all changed…
Jolene Bergio has spent the last twelve years of her life asking one question… Why? Why was she left in the custody of a man who would sell her each and every night to the highest bidder? After a few years, she shut off, giving up hope that anyone would ever find her. Until her luck changed one night and she escaped.
Twelve years later, she finally feels something she hasn’t felt in a long time… Free.
Almost.
Scared that her past will find her unexpectedly, she hides away in a rented beach house, trying to distance herself from everyone… Until Dr. Cameron Bowen enters her world and slowly tears down the walls that she has built up over the past twelve years of her captivity. Jolene begins to learn to love again.
And trust again.
But when a man from Jolene’s past emerges, will she be able to keep her identity hidden? When lies are told and hearts are broken, will the truth surface in time to bring Jolene back from the shadows that threaten to expose who she really is?


TUESDAY 26TH AUGUST

 

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000447_00008]Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole – book 3 of the Sweet Home series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/VGwNMi

From the USA Today Best Selling Sweet Home Series, comes Sweet Fall; a tale of heartache, beating the odds and finding strength in the most unlikeliest of places.
We all have secrets.
Secrets well buried.
Until we find the one soul who makes the burden of such secrets just that little bit easier to bear.
Lexington "Lexi" Hart is a senior at the University of Alabama. Surrounded by her best friends, her loving family and having fulfilled her life-long dream of making the Crimson Tide cheer squad, everything is going exactly as she always dreamed it would. But beneath her happy exterior, demons lurk, threatening to jeopardize everything Lexi has worked to achieve.
When events in her life become too much to cope with, Lexi finds herself spiraling down into the realm of her biggest fear. Lexi falls hard, victim once again to the only thing that can destroy her and, on the way, finds herself falling straight into the dangerous tattooed arms of a guy from the wrong side of the tracks.
Austin Carillo, starting Wide Receiver for the Alabama Crimson Tide, must get picked in this year's NFL draft. He needs it. His brothers need it. Most importantly, his mother desperately needs it. Brought up in a world where the poor are forgotten, the sick are left to fend for themselves and no hero miraculously appears to pull you out of hell, Austin had no other choice but to make a living on the wrong side of the law—until football offered Austin the break to get his life back on track.
But when a family tragedy drags him back into the clutches of the gang he believed he had left far behind, Austin finds himself falling. Falling back into criminal ways and falling deep into a suffocating darkness. Until a troubled yet kindred spirit stumbles across his path, where Austin quickly finds he is falling for a young woman—a young woman who might just have the power to save him from his worst enemy: himself.
Can two troubled souls find a lasting peace together? Or will they finally succumb to the demons threatening to destroy them?
New Adult/Contemporary Romance novel—contains adult content, sexual situations and mature topics. Suited for ages 17 and up.
*CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL*

 

reasonalbe doubt 3Reasonable Doubt: Vol 3 by Whitney G (estimated release date)

Add to Goodreads –> http://bit.ly/1kXVdN4

I hate him...
I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn't love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.
He'd always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold...
I really should've believed him...
**Final book in the Reasonable Doubt series...**

 

rivalRival by Penelope Douglas – book 2 of the Fall Away Series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1tuaox2

Madoc and Fallon. Two estranged teenagers playing games that push the boundaries between love and war . . .

She's back.

For the three years she's been away at boarding school, there was no word from her. Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.
I was stupid then, but now I'm ready to beat her at her own game . . .
I'm back.
Three years and I can tell he still wants me, even if he acts like he's better than me.
But I won't be scared away. Or pushed down. I'll call his bluff and fight back. That's what he wants, right? As long as I keep my guard up, he'll never know how much he affects me . . .

 

WINNING LOVEWinning Love by Abby Niles – book 3 of the Love to the Extreme series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1vm2hnI

Mac “The Snake” Hannon has spent years throwing himself into cage fighting as a way to lash back at the natural disaster that destroyed his future. A call for help has Mac returning to the one place he swore never to return: Kansas—in the height of tornado season.

There he meets free-spirited Gayle Matthews. At first he wants nothing to do with the infuriatingly persistent woman, but the crazy challenges she tosses his way are impossible to resist. As she thaws years of bitterness, bringing back the Mac he believed long gone, he starts to make peace with the past and see the future again. Until he learns she chases his worst nightmare—then he can’t get away fast enough.

Meteorologist and storm chaser, Gayle Matthews is no stranger to being left behind and now believes in living in the moment. She wants to do just that with the handsome extreme fighter with the achingly sad eyes. As she works to replace the sorrow with desire, she finds herself breaking her one rule: have fun but don’t fall in love. When he suddenly pushes her away and she discovers the horrifying reason why, she issues one more challenge: face his fear and come on a chase with her.

Will squaring off with the past lead to a victory for heartache or love?

 

Shalvis_itsinhiskiss_MMIt’s In His Kiss by Jill Shalvis – book 10 of the Lucky Harbour series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1rm5eqe

ONE KISS CAN LAST FOREVER
Becca Thorpe has uprooted her life and escaped to the beach. Now's her chance to get away from city living, throw caution to the ocean winds, and live in the moment. Especially if the moment includes the deliciously sexy surfer she meets shortly after arriving in Lucky Harbor. Something about the dark intensity of Sam's eyes and the thrill she gets at his touch convinces her to stay awhile.
Boatbuilder and investment genius Sam Brody is a self-made man who knows how dangerous it can be to mix business and pleasure. But he can't resist offering Becca a job just to hear her laugh and have her near. Yet when her brother comes to town asking for help, will he tempt her back to her glamorous life in the city? Or do Sam and little Lucky Harbor have a chance to win Becca's heart?

 

on the recordOn The Record by KA Linde – book 2 of the Record series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1mpSFmr

For political reporter Liz Dougherty, election day—a day of looking toward the future and saying goodbye to the past—seems like a fitting time to start a new relationship. But feelings for her former flame still linger...


The sexy second book in bestselling author K.A. Linde’s Record series decides whether it’s better to pick up the pieces and move on...or to pick up right where you left off.

 

you'll think of meYou’ll Think Of Me by Lucia Franco

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1BG7VFv

Luke Jackson.
With his thick southern drawl and seductive charm, Luke is the country boy everyone adores. He has his future mapped out, but his plans with Olivia are suddenly derailed when she makes a decision that blindsides him, changing the path they both envisioned.
As Luke struggles to keep everything in check during a difficult time in his life, he must put his trust in the one person who broke it to begin with. The last time they saw each other, Olivia busted his heart wide open, turning him into the man he is today.
When Olivia returns to her roots, just like Luke said she would, he is shocked for more reasons than one. Nine years have passed since they've seen each other, and when their roads collide unexpectedly, Luke can only push his worry and misgivings away for so long.
Things are different now—they are strangers—and the rope that once bound Olivia's heart to South Fork, Georgia is pulling her back in, forcing her to remember how it used to be all those years ago.


Wednesday 27th August

 

followFollow by JA Huss – book 1 of her new Social Media series

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1rocGRM

#Women.
I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.
Until I saw that filthy tweet.
@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff
"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.
Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now.
THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 150 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART ONE OF SIX

BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS

 

empathyEmpathy by Ker Dukey

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1ljsX87

This is a stand alone NA/ Dark erotic romance. Warning this book will mess with your mind. It's a dark, sexy, twisted romance novel. 18+ only

Blake:
I am a brother
I am a police detective
I am a contract killer
I don’t want to love
I don’t want to feel
I don’t want … EMPATHY.
They say some people are born with decreased activity in the front central lobe causing them a deficiency in empathy. Maybe that’s true about me but whether I was born this way or created in a moment of evil, empathy was something I didn’t possess until her green eyes met mine in the mirror and I couldn’t take her life.
I didn’t want to feel, didn’t want this woman in my life complicating how I lived but she was there at every turn. Sent to haunt me for my sins. Her light so bright she provoked a shadow from everyone she touched. When a job turns bad quickly altering my life forever I’m forced to feel. When nothing is making sense I’m forced to face truths I never would recover from. When life drowns you in its cruelty you don’t know which way the current will drag you or who you’ll become once you re-surface.
Melody:
I was a daughter
I was a student
I was a victim
Did I have his love?
Did I make him feel?
Did I have his empathy?
When the actions of a soulless killer forces sorrow into my veins I never dreamed the man healing my wounds would be the one to leave the worst scar. His love would scar my soul. Scars are permanent; I will never feel the relief from them. Will I learn to live with them, remember why I have them and learn never to let him close enough to inflict more? Will I eventually cover them… like tattoos coating them with new memories, new love and new starts? I didn’t know these answers because the pain was too suffocating, the only thing I knew was they will always be under the surface lingering. He had scars too, from his sins. There is nothing that can cover them, they were too deep, too ugly, too dark and they marked us both forever


Thursday 28th August

you loved me at my darkestYou Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper

Add to Goodreads –> http://bit.ly/XCX6Vv

Lily
Ripped from Heaven, Burned in Hell.
Caught and caged in beauty.
Beauty comes at a cost.
One man holds the key to our survival, to our freedom.
Find out how I lived and lost the greatest thing on earth.
Love.
Jake
I didn't see her coming and that will be my downfall.
She will ruin me, take everything from me, and give me everything I can't have.
I can't help her. I won't.
She is innocence. She is strength.
She is my piece of heaven in hell.
I’m not letting her go.

 

flyFly by TA Foster

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/XCXT8G

Not everyone’s good at one-night stands.
Skye Stephens has the worst day of her professional career, and all she wants to do is shed her power suit and get lost in the sheets with the hot guy she met at the bar. The problem is, this uptight ad exec doesn’t know how to do one-night stands. She has strict rules about dating and when to let a man in her bedroom.
Fighter pilot Ben “Bolt” Hardcastle is used to lovin’ and leavin’. But, after he meets Skye, one night doesn’t seem to be enough.
When these two crash-land into each other, a connection strong enough to make the loner pilot and the sexy businesswoman shed their rules about love and relationships begins to burn deeper than either of them ever expected.


Friday 29th August

this is fallingThis is Falling by Ginger Scott

Buy From Amazon –> http://bit.ly/1p0wwuL

First, I had to remember how to breathe. Then, I had to learn how to survive. Two years, three months and sixteen days had passed since I was the Rowe Stanton from before, since tragedy stole my youth and my heart went along with it.
When I left for college, I put a thousand miles between my future and my past. I’d made a choice—I was going to cross back to the other side, to live with the living. I just didn’t know how.
And then I met Nate Preeter.
An All-American baseball player, Nate wasn’t supposed to notice a ghost-of-a-girl like me. But he did. He shouldn’t want to know my name. But he did. And when he learned my secret and saw the scars it left behind, he was supposed to run. But he didn’t.
My heart was dead, and I was never supposed to belong to anyone. But Nate Preeter had me feeling, and he made me want to be his. He showed me everything I was missing.
And then he showed me how to fall.
*This is a standalone in a three-part series that will focus on different characters. Each book can be read on its own.

 


HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to 'Heart of Light' JA Huss' series looks good starting with 'Follow'. 6 books total each to follow every 2 weeks! Book 3 'Reasonable Doubt'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is falling sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete