Sunday, August 10, 2014

Upcoming Releases Week Commencing August 11th

Well, it’s the height of summer and there’s some seriously HOT releases coming your way this week.  This week it was definitely a question of what NOT to post – can’t fit them all in and there were so many choose from.  Here’s a summary of the ones that are exciting us the most.


As always, please take a leisurely read through and please tell us by leaving a comment which release you’re most excited about or if there’s a title coming out that you really think we should know about!

upcoming releases august 11


Monday 11th August


ellicitElicit by Rachel Van Dyken – book 4 of the Eagle Elite series

Buy From Amazon –>

Cursed, numb, rejected, scorned, wicked, sinister, dark, name is Tex Campisi and this is my legacy. I killed my father in cold blood and lost my soul right along with him.
I crave war more than peace, and I'm about to take my place in history as the youngest Capo dei Capi in the Cosa Nostra...that is until someone stops me, saves me from myself.
But the only person able to do my best friends sister, Mo Abandanato, and she just ripped my heart out and asked me to hold it in my hands while she put bullets through it.
Im cursed so I did it.
I'm numb so I held it.
I'm wicked so I liked it.
I used the pain Mo caused as a catalyst to turn into my biggest nightmare--the five families greatest enemy. It's my turn to take a stand, knowing full well I'm going to lose my mind to the madness that is the American Mafia. I've always been told Blood is thicker than life. I wish I would have listened. Because regardless of who you love? You will betray. You will kill.
Blood Always Wins.
The only way out is death...yours.
Welcome to the Dark Side of the Family.


incandescentIncandescent by River Savage – book 1 of the Knight Rebels MC Series
Add to Goodreads –>

Phoenix ‘Nix’ Knight thought pulling his club out of the illegal shit his Pops got them into was difficult.
Until he meets Kadence.
Kadence Turner has no business lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence can’t seem to hate him for it. The bossy biker breaks down her defenses, but unlike the old Kadence, the woman she is today won’t give in without a fight.
The tension is undeniable, the attraction fierce. A man that wants what he wants and a woman that will fight him every step of the way.


drops of rain ebook coverDrops of Rain by Kathryn Andrews

Add to Goodreads –>

Ali Rain
Sometimes I think to myself, “How did I get here?” Then the pain hits and I remember…it’s because she’s gone. I now live in a new town, go to a new school, and I’m supposed to be moving on with my new life. Only, I no longer know who I am anymore. Dancing is all I have left and every day I feel completely alone. Silence has become the theme song to my life. She said to find some joy and light, but I don’t know how. Mostly, I feel surrounded in darkness…that is until I meet him.
Drew Hale
I have only one goal, in 298 days I’m going to drive away from this small beach town and never return. People are always watching me closely, too close, and I’m tired of wearing a mask. I need to be free. Swimming is my ticket out of here and I remind myself daily to fly under the radar, stick to my routine, and under no circumstances let anything distract me. I’m not as perfect as they think, most days I am drowning in guilt. I’m not sure I will ever be able to escape the feelings of shame, worthlessness, and just being unwanted…that is until I meet her.


unmasked vol 3Unmasked Vol 3 by Cassia Leo

Add to Goodreads –>

The shocking conclusion to the Unmasked Series.
My entire life has been unmasked.
Everything I thought to be true has been called into question.
Whom do I trust? What do I believe?
With two men promising to keep me safe and one promising to give me my life back, which path do I choose?
Masked or unmasked?



american honeyAmerican Honey Anthology

Buy From Amazon –>

10 Best Selling Authors take you where the roads are dirt, the tea is sweet and the cowboys are sexy as sin.
Proceeds will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis
Southern boy reeducates his childhood best friend on life, love and freedom.
THE STORM by Jennifer Foor
One woman
One man
An empty hotel
A summer storm
One night they'll never forget.
FINDING OURS by Megan Smith
Two people destined to be in love, forbidden to be together.
I hate the color red. I hate my old shallow self. I hate life.
One hot stranger, Finn.
Makes me hate less and hope for more. My name’s Tess and this is my story.
REMEMBER TONIGHT by Chelsea Landon
Farmers daughter shows a champion bull rider the ride of his life
ONE SOUTHERN NIGHT by Marissa Carmel
Star quarterback and sassy city girl blow the whistle on the fifty yard line
DIRT ROAD SUMMER by Ashley Johnson
Unexpected hometown love in the summer
PLAY IT AGAIN by Scarlett Metal
City girl falls for small town boy. Can their relationship survive their differences?
Southern boy tries not to fall for his city girl neighbor
TANGLED VINES by Melissa Collins
A story of twists and turns all tangled together on a vineyard. Owen and Elle learn about each other as they navigate their way through a new business partnership.


sleeping with the bossSleeping With The Boss by Marissa Clarke – part of the Anderson Brothers series

Buy From Amazon –>

For the last five years, bookish Claire Maddox has been living for the dying. Now that her stint as caretaker is over, she's off to see the world. She needs quick cash first, so a temp job at Anderson Auctions seems perfect, especially with the unexpected benefits, including the hottest man she's ever laid eyes--or hands--on. 

Former Marine William Anderson has been burned one time too many. His military training makes him the perfect man to flush out the spy undercutting his family business, but no amount training can prepare him for the kind of undercover work he'll have to do when the sexy new temp is implicated. Desire lands them in bed...but duty may cost him his heart.


Tuesday 12th August


show me baby coverShow Me Baby by Cherise Sinclair – a Shadowlands novella and part of the 1001 Dark Nights series

Buy From Amazon –>

After his last lover chose her career over him, Jake knows he wants a woman who will put him at the top of her priorities—as he would with her. One of the trainees, Rainie, has caught his attention. Lush body, a gift for living life to the fullest, always laughing or smiling. Yeah. She trips all his switches. But she’s never given him a second look and that’s damned annoying.
Rainie has been burned enough times that she’s not going to get serious about any man. Sure, the BDSM club trainees are supposed to be looking for a permanent Dom, but no harm, no foul—they don’t need to know she lied. Trainees get to be involved in everything—and with everyone. But there’s one she avoids. Master Jake is always frowning at her. No matter how gorgeous he is, she doesn’t need any disapproving Dom up in her business.
Unfortunately, her best friends are having a double wedding. Little hearts are floating in the air. Every breath is filled with romance. Rainie is doomed.


capturedCaptured by Jack and Jasinda Wilder

Buy From Amazon –>

You go into combat, you fear death. It's what keeps you careful, keeps you alive. I've faced death more times than I can count. I've taken bullets. I've taken lives.
But nothing can prepare me for the soul-crushing terror of being captured.
I married a Marine. I knew the risks. Every time my husband shipped out, I knew there was a chance he wouldn't come back. But Thomas always did. Always. Then one day two officers in full dress uniform knocked on my door and shattered my world.
How do you keep going when you lose what made life worth living?

***This is a full length, stand-alone contemporary romance, set in the world of WOUNDED**


indestructible book 3Indestructible by Angela Graham – book 3 of the Harmony series

Buy From Amazon –>

Love. Passion. Respect.
Logan West finally has the one thing he believed unattainable: the fiery woman who challenges, protects, and adores him just as much as she does his young son, Oliver.
After having her world shaken yet again, Cassandra Clarke is ready to move forward, eagerly embracing the beautiful man who has laid claim to her heart. With secrets revealed at every turn, she refuses to lose the only man she’s ever loved.
Not every battle is hers to fight, but she’s never been one to back down. Logan and Oliver are part of her now, and together they are…indestructible.


hard knoxHard Knox by Nicole Williams – first book of her new Outsider Chronicles series

Add to Goodreads –>

Knox Jagger. The name inspires resent in every male at Sinclair University, want in every female, and contempt in Charlie Chase.
Charlie can be summed up in three words: independent, independent, and independent. To Charlie, Knox epitomizes everything that’s wrong with college males: prolific one-night stands, drunken senseless fights, and a body that hints at prioritizing gym time over study time.
As an up-and-coming writer for Sinclair University’s newspaper, Charlie’s tasked with getting to the bottom of who’s been dropping little white pills into girls’ drinks at parties. In an ocean of All-American boys sporting polo shirts and innocent smiles, Knox is the obvious suspect. As evidence piles up against the bad boy of Sinclair, Charlie becomes more and more certain it isn’t Knox. But when her drink is dosed at a party and she wakes up on Knox’s couch the next morning, Charlie’s left with more questions than answers when it comes to Knox Jagger.
How can Charlie ever hope to uncover the truth behind a guy so closed off he’s become . . .
Hard Knox.


that girlThat Girl by HJ Bellus

Add to Goodreads –>

This book is about That Girl…
The girl who leaves behind her past, including her name; runs away from home and vows to never let another identity claim her again. Broken dreams, an abusive step-dad and ugly memories from her childhood are the only shattered remnants that have the ability to haunt her.
With no money, an endless blank slate laying ahead of her and no hopes for the future, she sets out to survive at minimum wage jobs, moving from town to town, changing her name with each move, and never allowing glimpses of her past to threaten her empty future.
Average in every way, from her looks to her personality and even her style, there is not much to remember about her. When she abandons one town for another, she leaves behind her fake identity in the search of the next one, while leaving people asking themselves, “I wonder what ever became of that girl.”
This was her reality until Lincoln Wilks.
The number one defensive football player in Fort Collins who finally names That Girl.


burning through gravityBurning Through Gravity by Addison Moore

Add to Goodreads –>

Two beautiful souls.
Two seemingly innocent deceptions.
Once they meet, Stevie and Ford explode into one another in a ball of lust, hotter than a July moon. Ford is assertive, dominate and in control, that is until Stevie brings him to his knees. He thinks she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever met both inside and out. Stevie thinks he’s sweet, and sort of goofy—of course it doesn’t hurt that he drips sex like honey.
Stevie is starting to fall hard for Ford.
And Ford is all in with Stevie.
She wonders if he could ever forgive her for what she’s about to do.
She wonders if she wants him to.
They say love conquers all.
But love never met two liars like Stevie and Ford.
His lie cost her a few sleepless nights.
Her lie will cost him everything.


Friday August 15th

always conallAlways Conall by Sibylla Matilde – book 2 of the Bitteroot series

Add to Goodreads –>

To him, I was only just Sage, Matt Nichols’ little sister. But I've worshiped Conall my whole life. My brother's best friend. My secret crush. My first and only love. Always hoping he’d really see... me.
And then, a torrent of circumstances ripped through my life. One by one, my family began to crumble. My dad's heart attack. My brother's tragic death. My mother's slipping sanity. And then Conall's abandonment. He took my heart when he left, but he gave me a reason to grow up fast, to be strong, and to live.
Now, just when things finally start looking up, he's back in Bitterroot. Standing before me, not the boy he once was, but a man. Just when I’m on the cusp of living again. Just when I’m starting to feel like I could let go of the past and be happy without him, the feelings I set aside for all those years are raging once again through my veins. My tight control is slipping. The future I've so carefully mapped out now seems so uncertain.
He’s changed, but he hasn’t. I hate him for leaving, but I love him for coming home.
But will he stay? And do I really, truly want him to after he shattered me before?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Cherise Sinclair's Show Me Baby