Monday, July 21, 2014

Three Years by Lili St Germain ~ Release Day Review

three years

Title: Three Years (Gypsy Brothers,  # 5)

Author: Lili St Germaine

Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance

Release date: July 20 2014

Rating:

  5 stars blog

add to gr

Synopsis

Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved.
Until finally, one day, I did.
But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next.
People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless.
Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin.
Power is held by the one who owns you.
I had power once.
Now, I have nothing.

three years promo

Lisa’s Review

5 “I’m Not Entirely Sure I Survived” Stars!

“However bad you think this is going to be? It’s going to be so much worse.”

 

image

 

Holy Shit!

I mean….HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS FUCKED UP!

Once again I find myself at a complete and utter loss for words after reading another installment in Lili St. Germain’s Gypsy Brothers serial novella series. I knew going in that Three Years was not going to be an easy read given the way Four Score (the previous novella) ended. But….COMMON! Ms. Germain, I am not sure I like you, not even a little! I don’t think I have ever been scared to dive into a book. I was shitting bricks when the time came to power up the kindle and start this bad boy. This book was harsh. I am a freakin’ mess. I am not sure I will ever mentally recover.

can't

 

Three Years in the fifth novella in this series. I am not going to give a brief synopsis as is my custom in reviews. I would truly be doing you, the reader, a great injustice. This series needs to be read in order and it deserves to be read without any spoilers or any preconceived notions. I will once again state that I started off this series a little unsure as I was having a hard time with the choices the heroine made in order to solidify her presence within the Gypsy Brothers MC. But, I have been brought over to the dark side. I am whole-heartedly invested in this fucked up and twisted tale.

 

image

 

In this addition, a lot happens. This book is jammed packed and it will leave you breathless. The tables have turned and there is a massive shift of power. The huntress has now become the prey. Dornan is out for blood and this psychotic motherfucker is not going to show any mercy. This is a sadistic bastard with no moral compass to bring him back from the brink of madness. My heart ached for Juliette. What she has endured and what she is forced to endure in this book is beyond comprehensible. I experienced such an array of strong emotions while reading this fifth novella. Most of them centered around creative ways on how to bring Dornan to an excruciatingly painful death.

All in all, Three Years was one nail-biting scene after another. I seriously recommend reading this book with a huge glass of wine right by your side. Lili St. Germain has intricately crafted yet another segment that had me reeling. So many questions remain unanswered. I need more!!! The next book, Two Roads, is due out in September 2014. What a long torturous wait this is going to be!

 

 

Series Reading Order

1. Seven Sons

Buy from Amazon | Read our Review | Add to Goodreads

2.Six Brothers

Buy from Amazon | Read our Review | Add to Goodreads

3. Five Miles

Buy from Amazon | Read our Review | Add to Goodreads

4. Four Score

Buy from AmazonAdd to Goodreads

5. Three Years

Buy From Amazon | Add to Goodreads

6. Two Roads

Due for release September 28th 2014

 

Author Bio

 

Lili writes dark romance. Her debut serial novel, Seven Sons, was released in early 2014, with the following books in the series coming out in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and is loving every minute of it.

Her other loves in life include her gorgeous husband, beautiful daughter, watching Tarantino movies and drinking good wine. She loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.

If you want to get an automatic email when Lili’s next book is released, sign up here. Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Word-of-mouth is crucial for any author to succeed. If you enjoyed the book, please consider leaving a review. Even if it’s only a sentence of two, it makes a huge difference and would be very much appreciated.

 

Lili always loves hearing from readers. You can find her in the following places:

Facebook Page

Facebook profile

Twitter

Lili’s Website

 

No comments:

Post a Comment