Sunday, May 25, 2014

Upcoming Releases Week Commencing May 26

It’s a fairly quiet week on the new releases front but there’s still some great new titles from some Sinfully Sexy Faves – Lili St Germain, JL Berg and Bella Jewel plus a few exciting debuts to tell you about.


So, take a read through all of these and please leave a comment below to tell us which has you most excited.  We love to hear your thoughts!!  Book descriptions come with pre-order links where available, otherwise Goodreads links.




Monday 26th May

four-score_thumbFour Score by Lili St Germain – book 4 of the Gypsy MC series

Goodreads -

Love and hate aren’t all that different.
Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.
Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.
I see the way he looks at me.
The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.
I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.
But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.
And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.
Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.
But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?


ready-for-you_thumbReady For You by JL Berg – book 3 of the Ready series

Goodreads -

Eight years ago, Garrett Finnegan’s world shattered the day Mia vanished from his life. He’s been struggling to pick up the pieces ever since. Haunted by memories and ghosts of the past, he chooses a solitary existence rather than risk his heart again.
Mia Emerson has made one wrong decision after another but none worse than walking away from the boy who stole her heart so long ago. When her new life is turned upside down, she finds herself returning to her roots and the hometown she left behind. Maybe now she can find a way to heal from the devastating mistakes of her past.
When a chance encounter brings these former lovers together, passion reignites in a way neither is prepared for. Can Garrett move beyond his anger and find a way to forgive? Will Mia’s insecurities and fears cause her to once again flee the life she’s destined to live?


life-after-taylah_thumbLife After Taylah by Bella Jewel

Goodreads -

My mother's name is Taylah, and once, a very long time ago, she was my best friend - she was everything I wanted to be.
Until the night she disappeared.
Ten years on and my life, my families lives and the world around us has never been the same again.
How can it be when you are left not knowing?
No leads. No connections. Nothing. Just pure emptiness.
My dancing is the only way I can separate myself from the pain that lies in my home, in my father's eyes and in my brother's spirit. They need me and I'll fight with everything I am to be there for them, but who will be there for me?
Then I meet Nate.
Champion Motocross racer and everything my father doesn't want for me. He's forbidden, he's beautiful, and he's carrying a bundle of his own secrets.
When I step into his world, there is no turning back.
He will consume me.
He will teach me how to breathe again.
He will put a tiny piece of my broken heart, back together.


Tuesday 27th May

breaking-shaun_thumbBreaking Shaun by EM Abel – book 2 of the Breaking Free series

Goodreads -

Some men fall in love and hand their balls over to the first woman who keeps them interested—but not me. Surfing and my freedom are the only two things I’ve ever needed. Meaningless one-night stands are fun, but the drama and jealousy that follows them aren’t worth it.
Until I met Natalie, I never realized there were women who thought like me. She enjoys sex with no strings, and with a body like that, there isn’t a man around who doesn’t want a piece of her—including me.
But our friends and relatives all run in the same circles. And we all know friendship and sex leave a mess. Hearts always end up broken.
I know it.
But I still want her.
Sometimes, the things we want don’t always come easily. Every choice, every action has consequences that can change you.
They can change everything.
And no matter how fiercely guarded, even the strongest hearts can break.


the-devils-contract_thumbThe Devil’s Contract by Claire Contreras

Goodreads -




He gave them a choice. She took it.
He made her promise two years.
She should have known there was a catch


beautiful-broken-promises_thumbBeautiful Broken Promises by Kimberly Lauren – book 3 of the Broken Series

Goodreads -


THIS IS A total STAND-ALONE NOVEL. No need to read the first two books in the series to enjoy this book. This is not a dark romance.
Every day you stay gone
I die a thousand more deaths

Lane Parker has secrets he hasn’t even told his closest friends. He may have earned their respect but it’s undeserved. He may seem genuine but he’s a total fraud. He may look strong, but on the inside he’s weak and drowning with no chance of catching his breath any time soon.
After four years, Lane finally gets the call he’s been waiting for. Given back a piece of the life he’s been fighting so hard to reclaim, will he be able to handle everything that comes along with it? And if so, can all of his broken promises be redeemed?
So, I don’t give up and I won’t let them win
I will find you and I will make sure that you know
You’re my everything


forever-ours_thumbForever Ours by Cassia Leo – prequel novella to the Shattered Hearts series

Goodreads -

Forever Ours is the highly anticipated prequel to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Shattered Hearts Series. It should be read before Relentless, book #1 of the Shattered Hearts Series.
Sometimes, it takes more than love to mend a shattered heart.
After eight years of being tossed around from one home to another, never forming any meaningful friendships or bonds with her foster families, Claire's caseworker gives her an ultimatum: Behave or your next home will be a halfway house.
When fifteen-year-old Claire arrives at the home of Jackie Knight and meets Jackie's fifteen-year-old son, tattooed guitarist Chris, she fears she'll be seeing the inside of that halfway house soon. But Chris isn't like any other guy Claire has ever encountered and he soon gains her trust through his music and unwavering patience.
Claire has finally found her forever home and she and Chris soon find themselves falling in love.
But Chris’s dreams of musical stardom and Claire’s need for a stable home soon put their love in jeopardy. Chris struggles deeply with his plans for the future, entirely reluctant to leave Claire behind; until Claire does something that may break their love — and the only home she’s comes to know — forever.


Wednesday 28th May

Blurred-Lines-Front-Cover_thumbBlurred Lines by Jennifer K Brand

Goodreads -

The moment I met Davide Valenti, I wanted him.
He was alluring in the kind of way that makes good girls like me want to break all the rules.
So I did. I broke my rules for him, and in turn, he gave me what I craved.
Hearts and Flowers.
Yet I wanted more. I wanted to know him, claim him the same way he had claimed me. But you can't claim that which doesn't exist. A mirage. A man who showed me one face while showing the world another. A complicated man. A dangerous man.
Now I'm caught up in his world. Trapped under all that is dark and dangerous. From hearts and flowers to guns and knives.
I want out. But I fear it's too late.


the-intern-volume-one_thumbThe Intern: Volume One by Brooke Cumberland – first in a series of e-novellas

Goodreads -

She’s sexy, fierce, and a loud-mouthed know-it-all…and she’s completelyoff limits.
Cecilia isn’t your typical college student. Hell, she isn’t a college student at all, but that doesn’t stop her from applying for one of the biggest and prestigious enterprises in the Midwest.
She wants it. She takes it.
She doesn’t let anything get in her way when it comes to finding out the truth.
When Bentley Leighton, soon-to-be CEO of Leighton Enterprises, meets “Ceci,” he’s instantly impressed. He doesn’t have time to train a new intern. However, when he sees her that first day, his intentions begin to change.
He’s the boss. She’s the intern.
Nothing can happen. It’s against the company rules.
Then again, rules were made to be broken.
What starts as innocent flirting becomes raveled up into so much more—secrets, lies, deceit.

Friday 30th May

protecting-lyndley_thumbProtecting Lyndley by Amanda Bennett – first in her new US Marshals series

Goodreads -

My name is Lyndley, or Sarah I suppose, depending on who you ask. My once amazing dream of a life had all been taken away from me one tragic night. A night that I wouldn’t soon forget. I knew my job was a dangerous one, but it never crossed my mind that one day it could all just disappear right before my eyes. Now I was trapped in a never-ending nightmare and living a life that was no longer my own. At least I wasn’t completely alone, but Ky Wakely was the kind of man that made you wish you were. Sure he was easy on the eyes, but everything else about that man drove me utterly insane. I suppose every dream comes with a price, but when it’s your life, was it a price I was willing to pay


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment