Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Devil’s Game by Joanna Wylde ~ Scavenger Hunt

Reapers - Devils Game

Title: Devil’s Game (Reaper’s MC, #3)

Author: Joanna Wylde

Genre: Biker Romance

Release Date: June 3 2014

add to gr


In DEVIL’S GAME we learn what really happened between Liam “Hunter” Blake and Em Hayes during her kidnapping in Reaper’s Legacy. As the daughter of the Reapers’ president, Em has found that the men in her life have always been more concerned about keeping her dad happy than showing her a good time. Then she meets Liam. He’s not afraid to treat Em like a real woman and he’s definitely not afraid of her father.

Liam was born and raised a Devil’s Jack, sworn enemies of the Reapers, and has always defended his club no matter what. But then there’s Em…with her smile and vulnerability and just this way about her that puts him in the middle of the hardest decision he’ll ever have to make.

Sinfully Sexy Clue

Welcome to Sinfully Sexy’s spot on Joanna Wylde’s awesome Scavenger Hunt to create an all new and very sexy preview of Devil’s Game, the latest novel in the Reaper’s MC series releasing next month!  We’re the last stop today but there’s a link at the end you can follow to rejoin the Hunt tomorrow morning. 

Happy Scavenging you Sexy Sinners!!

I’d been planning on sending my application for two weeks now but kept putting it off because I didn’t know how to tell Dad I was considering a move. “I only sent in the paperwork a few days ago. I kept losing different parts of it, and . . .”

My voice trailed off as he reached up to touch my cheek, running the back of his big finger across my skin. Pure fire. I couldn’t think. I didn’t want to think.

And I really, really didn’t want to talk about getting my aesthetician’s license.

“I’m gonna kiss you,” he said. I nodded, and then his lips covered mine.

Fuck small talk.

The kiss started out softly. Liam threaded his fingers into my hair, tracing his tongue over my lips, parting them gently, almost worshipfully. I opened for him, my eyes falling closed as he moved in. I’d been kissed lots of times, despite Dad’s reputation for shooting my boyfriends (which was totally unfair—he’d only shot one, and he swore it was an accident). This was a whole different world of kissing.

I lost myself in Liam’s lips, drifting along on a wave of sensation that grew as I forgot the room around us. Then his fingers clutched my hair and the kiss hardened. His head slanted across mine, taking instead of asking. My nipples tightened, desperate for more. I reached down and found his thigh. It felt like solid rock. My fingers dug deep into the muscle and he groaned, hips shifting.

Seconds later, he broke free of my mouth and shoved the table across the booth floor, creating more space for us. Then he lifted me to straddle his lap.


Join the hunt again tomorrow over at our friends at The Rock Stars of Romance at 8 am EST to read more!”


Follow the Clues!!

Clue #1:

Clue #2

Clue #3

Clue #4

Clue #5

Clue #6

Clue #7

Clue #8

Clue #9 - Posting on Thursday

Clue #10

will be at:

Clue #11

will be at:

Clue #12 

will be at:

Pre-Order Links

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AUS


About the Author

Joanna Wylde is a New York Times bestselling author and creator of the Reapers Motorcycle Club series. She currently lives in Idaho.

Social Media Links:

Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Website



Joanna is giving away 5 signed copies of Devil’s Game.  For your chance to win, just enter the Rafflecopter below and Good Luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this series! I cannot wait for this book :).. thanks for sharing!!